Aeon Credit Service provides consumer credit to all Filipinos. The best part is that users do not need a credit card! Aeon Credit Service is able to offer such a service thanks to its growing merchant partners and branches.
Aeon Credit personal loan can be used in the Philippines as the best solution when there is no money to buy home appliances.
Customers can purchase the following items by category:
- Electronics (TVs, accessories, speakers, etc.);
- Bicycles (electric bikes, mountain bikes, etc.);
- Household appliances (refrigerators, washing machines, etc.);
- Gadgets (smartphones, tablets, etc.);
- PCs (desktops, laptops, etc.);
- Furniture (sofas, beds, tables, etc.);
- Equipment (drills, generators, etc.);
- Musical instruments (guitars, pianos, etc.)
How to Get an Online Loan with Aeon Credit Service?
There are only a few steps required to obtain a consumer loan:
- Prepare two valid documents that prove your identity (at least one state-issued copy);
- In a partner store of Aeon Credit Service, choose the necessary goods;
- The seller will help you fill out a credit application, after which the necessary payment will be calculated. It would be best if you decided on the term of the loan;
- When credit is approved, you must pay the necessary fees (application processing fee with a down payment, if applicable). The amount of the fees depends on the loan amount.
It is essential to make your payments on time every month to avoid penalties. Payment history and personal credit balance are available in the Aeon Credit App.
Users need to visit an accredited payment center, where they need to name their loan contract number and pay the exact amount of the monthly payment. Don’t forget to get a receipt that confirms the price of your Aeon loan.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Aeon Credit Service
The Aeon mobile app is currently available to exist customers. The company allows access to credit data, view payment history, and check Aeon’s credit balance.
Customers are able to get credit for purchases at partner stores in the Philippines. Filipino citizens ages 18-55 can use the company’s services.
Aeon Credit Service Contacts
Aeon Credit Service is a service where you can get credit 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Aeon Credit Service app allows you to transfer money instantly based on advanced technology.
Company address: 17 San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines. Phone: +63 2 631 1399.
For various offers and more detailed information, the user can contact the company via e-mail at email@example.com.