Amihan’s online lending platform is relatively new. The company is built on mobile information technology, which allows for an effortless, quick registration process.
With a broad database, Amihan offers a credit system quite different from other firms. Amihan’s credit system is characterized by fully transparent fees (before confirming the loan, the user can calculate the total amount to be repaid).
Customers download the company’s app to use their services. This can be done anywhere, and the company is open 24/7 every day, including weekends.
Each customer is allowed to get different interest calculations. It all depends on the personal credit history, the ability to pay the loan, the exact amount of the loan, and the exact repayment period.
Amihan preaches transparent fees for its service, and the service fee itself reaches between 0.15% and 0.8%. It is essential to add that there are simply no transaction fees. The company also highlights that interest with the commission is not generated, and it also does not accumulate.
How to Get an Online Loan with Amihan?
To make an installment payment, first of all, you need to download and install the Amihan mobile app. Then the user must enter it and do the following:
- After installation, follow the instructions;
- Provide a personal identification card;
- Register and also fill out a credit profile to get a personal credit limit in 10 minutes;
- Choose a loan amount with a term to repay it;
- The company takes a maximum of 1 business day to process the data;
- Once approved, the user gets credit money into their account in 1 hour.
To correctly calculate the payment options, use the online calculator where the customer can enter the requested amount, term, and interest rate for accurate information.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Amihan
The advantages of Amihan’s online registration are that there is no reason at all to explain one’s application. The money from the company on credit can be spent by the user at his/her own discretion (medical treatment, utilities, studies, food, clothes, hobbies, and more).
The company also offers Filipinos:
- It takes no more than 5 minutes to apply with an ID card;
- Loans are approved up to 24 hours, and it takes less than 1 hour to repay;
- With positive installment reviews, the loan amount is increased with the loan term;
- Transparent rates with service fees;
- Only complete confidentiality and security;
- Friendly user service;
- No need to visit branches – all activities are performed only in the mobile application.
Loan repayments are made by payments that users make through bank transfers via terminal or payment systems.
Amihan is a service where you can get credit 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Amihan app allows you to transfer money instantly based on advanced technology.
Company address: Local lending-2nd floor, Zeta bldg, Unit 2d, 191 Sacedo Street, Legaspi Uillage, Makati City, Manila. Phone: 02-2263118.
For various offers and more detailed information, the user can contact the company via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.