BillEase’s online payment service offers residents of the Philippines affordable installment plans to pay for purchases at Lazada, so you don’t need to have a credit card.
The Lazada website is one of the best resources with a great selection of online shopping items. BillEase was created in 2017 and, since then, has already managed to give Filipinos access to another way to finance online shopping – private, secure, and flexible payment terms.
How to Get an Online Loan with BillEase?
To work with the company, you need:
- Download the BillEase mobile app (you can also log in to billease.ph);
- Register to create an account;
- Get a personal credit limit;
- With a credit limit, make purchases at Lazada.
- Installment payments can be made by Filipinos aged 18 years and older.
- You must have a stable source of income. It is possible to arrange an installment plan for freelancers.
- Provide the company with a proven source of income (e.g., PayPal, Upwork, or bank transaction history).
- Have a valid national ID card.
How to Pay an Online Loan
There are two ways to pay the loan:
- Payment through requests. 2 days before the payment date, the auto system will send the client a request for payment by coins.ph. Make payment through coins.ph wallet (no commission). When there is no wallet, you can pay at Cebuana, 7/11, M Lhuillier branches (there is a fee).
- Payment by online transfer/in a bank branch. After payment, you need to send a copy of the receipt concerning the deposit or a screenshot of the transfer to email@example.com.
Advantages of BillEase
- BillEase’s installment plan for getting looks easy. No credit card is needed for the user. You can buy and later pay for items by installments. All one needs to do is register on the website.
- The whole procedure takes place online. All the complications of filing and paperwork are eliminated.
- Applying for an installment plan is done in seconds.
- Low-interest rates with flexible payment terms are here.
- No hidden charges.
- Approval of your application in 1 banking day (processing time depends on the documents submitted by the customer).
- Convenient payment methods in BillEase are traceable to a wide range of online payment channels and services of any bank.
BillEase is a service where you can get credit every time per day. The company allows advanced technology only. The BillEase address is Kalaw Center, 9th Floor, 667 Kalaw Ave, Manila, Philippines. Phone: +63 2 310 0313. For more detailed info, the user can contact BillEase via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.