Capital Union is an officially registered provider of online loans for private persons and businesses. The company promises its customers easy application process and speedy processing, flexible repayment conditions and low interest rates. If you are interested in any of those, check this lending company out.
Loans for private persons
Capital Union offers a flexible mufti-purpose loan for personal needs without collateral. With the amount of Php10,000 to Php250,000, you can to pay for medical bills, car repairs, studies, home renovation, electronic gadgets/home appliances, holidays or vocations, debt consolidation, or any other need.
There is no application / processing fee. A small processing fee will be deducted after approval. The loan processing system has been increased to the next level lf speed and security.
It’s super easy to apply for an emergency cash loan from Capital Union without collateral. All you need to do is to download the application form from the site, fill it out by handwriting, send by email or fax. Applications are processed immediately, the approval happens in 2 – 3 working days. Customer service of the company is always friendly and ready to answer any question.
Benefits of Capital Union
- Simple application process
- Fast processing (one hour loans)
- Any purpose is fine
- No upfront application / processing fee
- No collateral
- No deposit
- Flexible payment conditions
- Low interest rates
Requirements for the borrower
- Completely filled out application form
- 2 photos (2×2 or 1×1 in size)
- Yearly income tax return (BIR Form 2316)
- Photo and ID of the person who will sign on the promissory note
- Specimen signatures – 3
- Valid ids – 3 (two issued by government & one – by a company)
- Certificate of employment that includes compensation
- Bank account statement for a minimum of 3 months or payroll advice for 6 months
- PDCs for checking account
- Pay slips for the last 3 months
- Signature of your spouse in the contract (for married)
- Billing proof or Barangay Clearance
- Personal references – 5 (can be friends outside work or immediate family members)