FUSE LENDING is an officially registered microfinance organization, liable for issuing credits to customers. It has been working in the market since 2016.
Customers and conditions
Filipino citizens of the age between 21 and 65 can be approved for a personal loan. They must be employed, have a Globe/TM SIM and an active email address, which will be used during application process and will be checked.
Clients can apply for a sum of money in the borders of 300 PHP and 5000 PHP. The interest rate equals 0,35% per day.
How does it work?
Follow these easy steps for a positive experience of using the service of FUSELENDING:
- Visit the official site of the company FUSELENDING.
- Fill in the application form.
- Confirm your email address.
- Within 24 hours your application will be processes and you will get a reply, but sometime maybe even in an hour.
- In case of positive result, the money will be transferred to the specified credit card.
- Repay the emergency loan in time using Bayad Center, BPI, PDC, ECpay, LVC, Eleven, Metrobank or BDO.
Is it safe to use?
As the company Fuse is registered by the official state authority Securities and Exchange Commission, it is worth trusting.
There are no hidden fees. Though, you will need to pay an application fee once.
Fuse Lending takes good care of the personal data provided by the clients. It can not be transferred to third parties or used for other than mentioned purposes.