In the Philippines, a new company, Happy Peso, has just recently emerged to provide sponsored services to local users. The company’s services are based on mobile security technology with data innovation.
Is Happy Peso Philippines operating legally? Alas, we could not find the exact information that Happy Peso Philippines has SEC certification.
The company’s mobile app exists, but we can’t say for sure that the Happy Peso loan is legal either. We did not find the certificate number in the app description.
How to Get an Online Loan from HAPPY PESO?
How to use the Happy Peso app correctly:
- Install the Happy Peso app, which is available for free download;
- Complete the registration process with your phone number, personal information, and upload your ID card and other required documents;
- Now fill out the online application form to get a Happy Peso loan;
- Choose the term/amount of the loan;
- The user will then receive an SMS confirmation of the loan application;
- After some time, one of the company’s agents will call the number specified by the user to verify the loan details;
- In 24 hours, the user will receive an SMS message with the requirements from the nearest sales partner to approve the application;
- The credit period starts from the moment the user accepts the notification of approval;
- You must now apply for the cash loan in person at the user’s chosen partner store, M-Lhuillier, RD Pawnshop, Gcash, or CoinPh.
Advantages and Disadvantages of HAPPY PESO
By and large, Happy Peso Philippines’ loan requirements are pretty standard and do not differ from many other lending companies in the Philippines.
Happy Peso offers the following users to take out a loan:
- Must be a citizen of the Philippines;
- Age 18+;
- Have an official job or another stable source of income;
- Possess a single identification card;
- Accurate and valid mobile number.
The company’s interest rates are low. Happy Peso informs that the daily rate made no more than 1%. Happy Peso Philippine’s interest rates are higher than that of Philippine banks, and one company is competitive compared to the rest of the lending firms.
Happy Peso Philippines is:
- Extensive online experience;
- Security, confidentiality;
- Ability to increase the credit limit;
- High-quality service.
HAPPY PESO Contacts
The company boldly states that its primary goal is to provide the best credit services to the people of the Philippines. Happy Peso places great emphasis on providing good support to its customers.
The contact number of Happy Peso Philippines is 09196390779. Additionally, every user can keep in touch with the company through e-mail at Happypesocs@gmail.com. The working hours of the company are from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm. Working days: Monday through Saturday.
As listed on their official website, Happy Peso Philippines’ address is located at 1806 Cityland, Pasong Tamo Tower, 2210 Chino Roces Ave, Pio Del Pilar, City Of Makati Ncr,4th District, Philippines (main office). The company has only this head office as they do not have any branches (they give loans online only).