LoanMoto Philippines is a mobile wallet that helps every citizen of the Philippines to get a loan simply and effortlessly (the citizens of the Philippines aged 22 to 55 years old).
LoanMoto’s handy mobile lending tool only needs the user’s ID card. Just download the app and install it for convenient use of the online service.
Users get quick approval, after which they can shop anywhere, anytime. Make sure that LoanMoto really is a fast mobile wallet and a helper for every Filipino.
How to Get an Online Loan with LoanMoTo?
Loan Moto trusts people by not requiring personal presence during the loan process, references, guarantors, and other documents. Clients like this service because the company approves almost all applications.
To get a loan, you need:
- A convenient profile. Fill out personal information in only 5 minutes, and then you have to wait for a decision from the company.
- Fast credit. The application check itself takes no more than 2 hours.
- Quick disbursements. Money can be received in 24 hours.
- It is convenient to repay the credit. Repayment of the loan is made through the company’s payment partners by the due date, which is specified in the loan agreement (DragonPay payment partner branches (Bayad Center, SM department store and supermarket, cash desks and Savemore, Robinson’s department stores and supermarkets, Cebuana Lhuillier LBC, and 7- Eleven (Dragonloans).
Advantages of LoanMoTo
The most critical points that the company offers:
- Loan disbursement works 24 hours a day and seven days a week. It is also possible to receive funds on weekends and holidays.
- Extremely convenient mobile application.
- Large loan disbursements with low interest rates are here.
- The fastest loan decision in the Philippines is here.
- The loan can only be applied for online without visiting the office.
- Customers who repay the loan on time can take advantage of the second loan, which is attractive to users with a favorable interest rate.
For more detailed info, the user can contact LoanMoTo via e-mail at LoanMoTo.firstname.lastname@example.org.