Money Cat is an international financial company, which has entered the lending market of the Philippines. The company has gained popularity and trust among citizens of several countries. Now Filipino citizens may apply for an emergency loan and get financed by Money Cat within 24 hours. You can get financed if you are:
- Filipino citizen, who is living in the Philippines at the moment,
- Aged between 22 and 60,
- Employed individual or selected professional.
Benefits of Money Cat online lending company
- Simple and fast. Registration and application take about 5 minutes, customer support reacts immediately.
- Convenient and safe. The client doesn’t have to visit he bank or lender’s office personally. Apply online, attach the documents, get money to the bank card. The company carries out it’s activity within the current laws of the Philippines. Clients do not have to worry about safety and confidentiality of the information provided.
- Attentive staff and loyal repayment terms. Customer support is ready to help clients with application and during repayment process. Customers always can get advice or help when they need it. Besides, they get a remind about every repayment date.
How to get a loan from Money Cat?
Getting financial assistance online from Money Cat is an easy and quick process. You need to go through four basic steps:
- Sign up by filling in the application form. Enter correct phone number. Do not forget to confirm registration by OTP code;
- Get a phone call and sms for validation. Company’s employee contacts you to advice appropriate financial solution in your situation. Via the phone you clarify and confirm the terms, conditions, contracts and loan needs;
- Receive the funds within 30 minutes or one hour maximum in your bank card;
- Make repayments in time according to the schedule via AUB Bank.
Details of lending from Money Cat
Applying for a personal cash loan from Money Cat, customers can get a loan in amount of up to 20 000 PHP. Only reliable credit partners issue loans when you apply through Money Cat. Documents you need to provide: any ID, phone number and bank account in your name.
For the repayment of the online loan, the client will have to visit the nearest branch AUB Bank Center in the area. To see its location, visit the official site with a map.
If for some reason you need to extend the loan term, the client must pay 7% from the current loan amount plus the charges.