MoneyMatch is a mobile wallet that helps every citizen of the Philippines to get a loan simply and effortlessly (the citizens of the Philippines aged 21 to 55 years old).
MoneyMatch only needs the user’s ID card. Just download the app and install it for convenient use of the online service.
Users get quick approval, after which they can shop anywhere, anytime. Make sure that MoneyMatch is a fast mobile wallet and a helper for every Filipino. With MoneyMatch, the user can apply for a loan and get it in minutes.
How to Get an Online Loan with MoneyMatch?
MoneyMatch offers short-term loans and a flexible repayment plan, which guarantees high popularity among customers.
- Create an account on the site. Here you need to enter your personal information. Make sure that the data entered is correct for credit approval. After this, you will have access to the rest of the functions.
- Choose a type with a loan amount. The process takes no more than 20 minutes.
- The borrower must be 21 years old or older.
- Be a citizen of the Philippines.
- Permanent income with a bank account.
- Valid cell phone number.
MoneyMatch has excellent financing conditions for Filipinos:
- Minimal paperwork when compared to banks.
- Accelerated lending process – MoneyMatch approves a loan in 20 minutes.
- The company has an accurate business valuation with an advanced algorithm that analyzes the business to determine how much risk the firm can take.
- Convenient + Affordable.
- The platform assumes 95% of a hundred loans are issued to customers.
- MoneyMatch has dozens of great reviews about its work. This means customers trust them.
MoneyMatch Finance Contacts
For more detailed info, the user can contact MoneyMatch via e-mail or phone: email@example.com / +(02) 914 3511. MoneyMatch address: 24th Floor, OMM Citra Bldg. San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City