Companies that are set on working in the Philippines are required to get an appropriate license. The organization called SEC arranges all sorts of licensing in the financial niche. Its official website — sec.gov.ph — publishes a list of trustworthy commercial organizations.
And yes, after checking the company Pautang Cash, we’ve found it to be on the list of lending organizations. In other words, the activity of Pautang Cash in the Philippines as per the law and has undergone all the necessary checks!
The advantages of the Pautang Cash App
Pautang Cash touts itself as a credit cooperation product owned by Prima Fintech, a Filipino company. Prima Fintech is a company that operates via its headquarters in the Philippines.
The developers of the company’s products adhere to all the existing policies and rules. For example, the mobile app of Pautang CASS operates as a credit service and has an online security tech in its mechanism. Moreover, the company integrates into its product the latest solutions in big data tech.
How to Get an Online Loan from Pautang Cash
You’ll be needing a mobile app in order to apply for a loan.
- This loan service doesn’t require a deposit and has been made for the citizens of the Philippines.
- If you manage to avoid late payments, you’ll be granted a higher loan next time.
- If you’d like to apply for a loan, you first need to download the mobile app. After that, you’ll need to select your specific quota, submit your credentials and wait for a while until your application is processed. The whole check might take up to 24 hours.
- The payment methods are available as follows: online banking, bank transfer, and e-wallets.
- You need to have Filipino citizenship and be at least 18 years old to apply for a loan. A mobile phone is also required. There also should be a government-issued ID.
- As a rule, it takes less than three hours to fill in and check the application. The whole process lasts up to 24 hours before a loanee can get money. No commissions applied.
After getting a loan, a loanee receives a text message over the phone with further instructions on repaying the credit. The company also informs on the deadline of the repayment. In addition, there are such methods available as ATMs.
This service also makes it possible to repay the loan earlier. For those who repay on time, the service offers a higher loan limit next time
Pautang Cash Contacts
The company of Pautang Cash is headquartered in Pasig City. The preferable way of communication is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, there’s no information regarding the phone number.
The service reminds its clients when they have to repay their loans. Then, when you get money in your account, you will automatically receive a confirmation of your payment in a text message. This credit product is regulated by SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission), a watchdog that surveys the financial companies operating in the Philippines.