PeraLending Philippines is a one hundred percent automated service that provides online loans to Filipinos lightning-fast, any day, round the clock.
The company prefers to differentiate itself from the rest with its quick review of borrowers’ applications and loan decisions.
A user at PeraLending can apply for a loan of P1,000.00-P12,000.00. The company’s application provides instant money for any purpose of the user.
How to Get an Online Loan with PeraLending?
Applying for a loan is done in several steps:
- The user needs to visit the company’s website and complete the necessary registration.
- Then the client submits an application, where he needs to fill in the necessary data. It takes no more than 5 minutes to fill out the application.
- The application requires a valid ID (a driver’s license, SSS ID, or UMID).
- The loan is approved in 24 hours.
- Signing the loan agreement is done by using a code from the text message.
- Credit funds will come to the client’s bank account in 24 hours.
- The bank accounts the company works with are SecurityBank, UCPB, UnionBank, EastWest Bank, Metrobank and BPI.
- If you use PeraLending frequently, the user can get a higher loan amount in the future if you pay off the loan early or on time.
Advantages of PeraLending
The company knows how to attract clients thanks to:
- Higher credit limits that other firms can’t provide.
- PeraLending works every day, every weekend, seven days a week.
- PeraLending’s interest rates are much lower than those of other firms.
- PeraLending loves its customers, giving regular users a discount on refinancing and extending the term of the loan.
PeraLending is a service where you can get credit 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For various offers and more info, the user can contact the company via e-mail at email@example.com.