For every company in the financial niche planning to do its business in the Philippines, there are strict requirements. First, they need to be licensed. Then, the Securities and Exchange Commission does its job in empowering and publishing the list of allowed companies on its official website.
And yes, the company PesoHaus is listed on the SEC site. In other words, it adheres to the country’s law and has been thoroughly checked and inspected.
PesoHaus is an online service that offers pay-day loans to Filipinos. It takes a while to get a loan from a bank, but PesoHaus offers them immediately. In case you need emergency cash, PesoHaus might be of help.
The Pesohaus Philippines company works fully legally. It is officially registered to work in this niche. For those users who are going to install a Pesohaus app, do it without further doubts.
Pesohaus loan How to Get an Online Loan from Pesohaus?
The guidelines for doing so are as follows:
- Enter the following data as required.
- There’s a face verification which is required by the law for security purposes.
- You need to verify all the information you’ve listed in your application form. After all the sections were complete, save your entry and submit the application form afterward.
- Then, you’ll need to check whether you’re eligible to get an online loan. After approval, you can get your money on your banking card.
- Loanee can get their money from Padala Center via a specific personal ID number that PesoHous provides. Or you can receive it from an ATM, either way.
Advantages and Disadvantages of PesoTree
Pesohaus Philippines offers loans for citizens of the Philippines who turn 18 years old or older. The indispensable requirement for a loan is a valid government-issued ID. When registering, you must list your phone number and enter your personal details. Then, as a rule, loans are preceded within 30 minutes.
When it comes to interest rates, Pesohaus offers relatively low ones. Its annual rate isn’t higher than 20%, though it’s higher than any Philippine bank. However, it’s up to par with pay-day loan services.
Having done a little research on what people think on Pesohaus Philippines, we have found out that the app is at 3.6 on the Google Play app store, however, with no reviews as yet. Probably, because it’s a relatively new service on the market, in case you’ve drawn any opinion on this service, have your say.
According to the company representatives, their goal is to provide Filipinos with high-quality loan service, hence good customer support. But it must be said that there’s no contact number of Pesohaus Philippines on the official website, which is weird enough. But they suggest contacting them over email so that you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps, their phone line will be established any time soon.