Pinoy Peso is a credit institution based in the Philippines. The company is owned and operated by Inclusive Credit Lending Inc. Its registration number is SEC CS201909928, and its certificate of authority is #3007 (issued June 21, 2019).
Pinoy Peso’s goal is to provide safe and affordable online credit services to people who need money. The company’s strategy features a low-interest rate for a loan in peso currency.
The legality of Pinoy Peso Philippines has officially been confirmed: the company operates legally and is registered by the SEC with the appropriate certificate. The Pinoy Peso app is available for download and is also legal.
How to Get an Online Loan from Pinoy Peso?
Here are detailed instructions on how to apply for a loan and get money from Pinoy Peso:
- First, you need to install the Pinoy Peso mobile app.
- Then go through registration, where it is essential to specify your personal cell phone number.
- Study the loan terms and conditions carefully.
- After reading the terms of the loan, fill in the online application to get a loan. Please choose the amount with its repayment term by entering the name with the number of the beneficiary bank. The user will receive an SMS from Pinoy Peso, which will contain all the supporting information specified in the application.
- The online loan must be approved by Pinoy Peso specialists, who will verify the authenticity of the data. If all indicators satisfy Pinoy Peso, the loan transaction will take place within 24 hours.
- You can get the loan from a merchant partner MLhuillier, Cebuana, Coins, GCash, or to your bank account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Pinoy Peso
Pinoy Peso loans are available to users 18 years and older. Loans are open to a person with any occupation, income, and other conditions. Individuals with regular income and a truthful phone number have a better chance of getting a loan from Pinoy Peso Philippines.
Pinoy Peso Philippines has low-interest rates. According to the company, the annual rate is no more than 44%. The company has terms and conditions whereby the loan can be given at 0% per annum. Pinoy Peso Philippines’ loan interest rates are higher than the loan interest rates of any Philippine banks.
Visit the Pinoy Peso website, where you can select the amount and term of the loan, and then click “Apply now.” By filling out the form, the user accepts all the loan conditions to get it to the client’s bank account.
Pinoy Peso Contacts
Pinoy Peso wants to help everyone who needs money. The company implements its goal of providing the best credit services to the people of the Philippines. Excellent customer support is provided for the clients of the firm.
The contact numbers of Pinoy Peso Philippines are +639150684397 and +639294822658. It is also easy to contact the company by phone any day and at any time.
Pinoy Peso Philippines is located in Pasig at Unit No. 2704, 27th Floor Tycoon Center Bldg. Pearl Drive Ortigas Center, San Antonio. This is the location of the firm’s headquarters. However, there are no branches of Pinoy Peso because loans are issued only online.