The Start Loan platform has been successful in providing loan services in the Philippines. The mobile app, which is aimed at residents of the Philippines, provides a highly easy-to-manage base. It is a collateral-free online lending service to help users solve money problems.
Start Loan Philippines is available for free download and use. It is safe to say that Start Loan Philippines is a legitimate organization with the legal operation and SEC registration as evidenced by the relevant certificate.
The Start Loan app is also entirely legal. The company operates officially, and the mobile app complies with all local laws.
How to Get an Online Loan from Start Loan?
The Start Loan app is an easy system for all users.
Here are all the necessary steps:
- Install the Start Loan app;
- Register and provide after personal phone number;
- Fill in the online app form to get credit funds;
- Select the term with the loan amount;
- This will be followed by a call from an expert about the decision to grant credit facilities;
- Receiving a loan in cash from the company is carried out in any convenient way for the user.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Start Loan
Start Loan lends money to the following users:
- Mandatory Philippine citizenship;
- Age 18-50 years;
- Formal employment or need to have a stable source of income;
- A single copy of ID card;
- Genuine phone number.
Start Loan Benefits
Interest rates at Start Loan Philippines are low. According to the company, the annual rate cannot exceed 15%.
Also, the company does not charge processing fees with transaction fees, which attracts even more users.
Interest rates at Start Loan Philippines are higher than Philippine banks, but they are competitive when considering many other lending firms.
- No collateral – loans are unsecured.
- No time-consuming office visits.
- No inconvenience with documents; you only need to use government documents.
- You can get the money almost instantly; after approving the app, the credit funds are credited to the account in five minutes.
- A lot of positive reviews.
A significant advantage: Each user can repay his loan at any bank. To do this, you need to select “Bank transfer” in the app so that the bank details appear on display.
It is worth specifying that it takes a few days to receive the bank payment. For more information, please contact the support service of the company. After repaying the loan, you will be able to get another loan next time.
Start Loan Contacts
Start Loan Philippines informs that its primary goal is to provide the best credit services to the people. It turns out that customers get good support from the company.
Contact information of Start Loan Philippines:
- phone number – 09770458587;
- e-mail – email@example.com;
- Office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Start Loan Philippines Address:
The main office is Unit 2104-a East Tower, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, San Antonio, Pasig City, Metro Manila. There are no branches at Start Loan due to the fact that they only issue loans online.