Zenith Capital Credit provides non-collateral loans for personal, SMEs and business needs. An ambitious financial company sees its aim at facilitating the needs of businesses, giving them support and funds for development. Interest rates are different from one to another loan product, the interest rate starts from 3,5% a month. The term of the personal loan is 6 months. One-time 5% fee covers government related taxes. No other fees are applicable.
Who can become a customer of Zenith Capital Credit Group? Business loans are provided to the officially registered businesses. Personal loans are provided to the Filipinos of the appropriate age group with a certificate of employment.
How long does it take to get the money? In case of a positive respond, the money will be received within 7 days period, but pre approved reply could be even in hour hour.
Advantages of Zenith Capital Credit:
- Higher rates of application approvals
- Prompt release of funds
- Non-purpose personal emergency loans
- Varity of business offers
- No hidden fees
- Larger amounts
List of business offers:
- Invoice Financing
- Bridge Financing
- Purchase Order Loans
- Working Capital Loans
What do you need to get a personal loan?
- Proof of Income
- 2 Government Issued IDs
- Proof of Billing
What are the requirements for businesses in case of SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP?
- Latest original 3 months bank statements and bank certification
- Copy of Mayor’s and Barangay Business permit
- Copy of DTI Permit
- Photocopy of at least 2 official IDs
- 1”x1” ID Picture
- Several pictures of the business and/or inventory
- Proof of billing both for your business and residence (i.e. electricity, water, cable)
- Hand-drawn sketch of your business and residence location
In case of partnership, add to this list of documents Articles of partnership
The list of documents for corporations
- SEC registration with Article of Incorporation & By Laws
- General Information Sheet
- Secretary’s Certificate with Board Resolution (Authority to obtain loan in his/her personal capacity) Income Tax Return with Audited Financial Statements